Our Return Policy: It's really simple.
If you are not happy with something you bought, we'll take it back as long as it is within 30 days of purchase and the item is eligible for return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
If the fault is on us (mixed up, faulty on arrival), we'll of course pay for return shipping as well.
How to return?
- Wrap up your unwanted product.
- Contact us and we'll email you an RMA number
- Follow the simple instructions in the email
Simple, easy, no rocket science. Just good common sense.
The full terms:
You do not have to give a reason to return your order for a full refund, if all of the followings are true:
- You requested the return within 30 days after delivery
- A valid RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is written on the package
- We received the returned item new and unused and in its original condition
- Return shipping cost has been paid by you (We offer free return and free pickup for knives with conditions)
Items that cannot be returned:
- Any item more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item marked as "Clearance" or "B-stock Sale"
- Customized items
- Special Order items (items with "Stock ordered upon request" status)
- Consumables that have been opened
We reserve the rights to reject a return, if:
- There are signs of product being used
- There are signs of product being damaged
- Product returned incomplete
We also reserve the rights to charge a restocking fee up to 20% of the item price, if:
- There are signs of the product being used
- Product returned incomplete
- If the item is returned in the original packaging and re-sellable as new, we'll refund you the full purchase price of the item.
- If free shipping was offered to you at the time of purchase, we won't deduct the cost of shipping to you from the refund.
- If you paid for shipping at the time of purchase, that shipping charge will not be refunded.
- Refund will be initiated within 3 business days after we received the returned item(s)
- Once the refund is initiated, it could take up to 2 billing for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. Please note that we have no control over the speed of this process, as it depends on credit card gateways and your card issuing bank.
- Refund must be made by the original payment method you used (e.g. to the credit card you used for placing the order)
- You must pay for the return postage and insure the product against loss or damage during its transit to us. (We offer free return and free pickup for knives with conditions)
- We can arrange a return collection service (US and selected countries only) including pick up and insurance on your behalf. If you choose this service, the fee will be deducted from your refund.
- You must report any incorrect item, damage in transit, or defective item within 48 hours after delivery
- For damage in transit or defective item, please send us photos of the damage/defect, and make sure you retain all original packaging and packing material.
- For damage in transit, you must allow the carrier to inspect the packaging and packing materials if contacted by them.
- Any replacement item must be shipped to the order's original shipping address